Specialize in platform economics, network effects and the digital transformation of business models.
2016 – Thinkers50 Radar – Top 30 management thinkers globally most likely to shape the future of how organizations are managed and led.
2015- Thinkers50 India – Top 50 most influential management thinkers of Indian origin. Youngest person to be ranked in the top 50 list.
INDUSTRY THOUGHT LEADERSHIP
– Co-Chair of the MIT Platform Strategy Summit at the MIT Media Labs,
– Speaker at the G20 World Summit 2014 – Global Cafe
– Author of Platform Scale, a #1 bestselling book in all its categories on Amazon
– Co-Author of Platform Revolution (WW Norton, 2016)
– Contributing author to the book Managing Startups (HBS Arthur Rock Centre, OReilly) and MIT Technology Review Business Report
– Keynote Speaker and panelist at leading conferences: SIBOS, TheNextWeb, ICMA, CSW, AutoDesk Global Summit, PointZero, TechVenture etc.
– Industry Advisor to Stanford University’s Global Platform Data Initiative
– Columnist at Harvard Business Review, Forbes and WIRED Magazine. Featured or recommended on WSJ, QUARTZ, FastCompany, Inc., TechCrunch, The Hindu etc.
– Co-researcher with MIT-based economists, Van Alstyne and Parker, creators of the fundamental theory of Platform Economics
CXO ADVISORY AND STRATEGY
– C-level executive advisor at Fortune 500 companies and high growth startups.
– Guest lecturer to executive audiences at top US universities: Harvard, MIT, Carnegie Mellon, UC Davis etc.
– Entrepreneur in Residence at the INSEAD Business School.
– Industry Fellow at the Centre for Global Enterprise, a global think tank led by Sam Palmisano, Jerry Yang, Michael Spence and others.
– Advisor at 500Startups, Silicon Valley’s leading startup accelerator
– Board Advisor of Co-Founders Lab, the world’s largest community of technology entrepreneurs.
– Former head of innovation (Intuit) and platform lead (Yahoo)